Board one of our 2CV for a 45min ride to (re)discover the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Then, have lunch over the city, on the 'French Iron Lady' while enjoying the breathtaking views. An original ride in Essential Paris in 2CV to enjoy with your friends or family.
During this escapade, our cultivated and elegant chauffeur will show you the Essential Paris in 2CV with comments and exclusive anecdotes.
Admire the must-see monuments and places of Paris during this 2CV ride in Paris and end-up your visit at the famous Eiffel Tower :
At the end of the ride, your driver will drop you off at the feet of the Eiffel Tower for a lunch at the Comptoir of the Restaurant 58, on the 1st floor the Eiffel Tower (ticket for access included).
IMPORTANT: Access is subject to availability. Ticket access is included only if lunch is booked more than 3 days before the date of the lunch. If the lunch takes place less than 3 days ahead, ticket cannot be included anymore. If there is no availability we would propose you an other restaurant.
Menu au Comptoir Cuisine (1)
Entrée-Plat ou Plat-Dessert
+ Boissons (2)
Entrée au choix
Salade d'endives, Comté, noix
Mozzarella et légumes confits, câpres et olives
Oeuf mimosa, salade de mâche et betterave
Plat au choix
Quenelle de morue au piment d'Espelette, risotto et crème de crustacés
Tortiglioni aux lardons, sauce Parmesan Reggiano
Filet de volaille rôti, purée de pommes de terre aux herbes, vrai jus et olives
Dessert au choix
Fromage blanc aux marrons confits
Panna Cotta coco ananas
Crousti Eiffel au chocolat praliné
(1) When you arrive a hostess will welcome you and guide you towards your table. A few minutes later, your order will be processed and your lunch will be brought to you in a picnic basket for an original meal !
(2) soft or glass of wine - café
Prices 2CV70€/pers (3 pers per 2CV)
85€/pers (2 pers per 2CV)
130€/pers (1 pers per 2CV)
Prices DS70€/pers (4 pers per DS)
80€/pers (3 pers per DS)
100€/pers (2 pers per DS)
160€/pers (1 pers per DS)
45 minutes Ride + Lunch
Place de la Concorde, in front of Jardin des Tuileries
Departure for the ride in 2CV at 10.45am and deposits for the restaurant at 11.30am for the 12pm service.
Departure for the ride in 2CV at 12.15pm and deposits for the restaurant to 1pm for the 1.30pm service.
The reverse is possible on request.
- All our tours are commentated.
- All our chauffeurs are polite, cultivated, elegant (dressed by Saint-James) and pleasant.
- All our chauffeurs have a great knowledge of Paris and its heritage.
- They have real welcoming skills and motivation to make you (re)discover this magical city.
- Our tours are available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- All our 2CVs are convertible.
- We have a large choice of colors, we will try and do our best to meet your demands.
- Each 2CV can welcome up to 3 passengers.
- For all of our tours, we guarantee one or more private 2CVs.
- Our rates are applicable for individual reservations (up to 9 people).
- Everyday of the year except the 14th of July and other special events.
- Cancellation 72 hours before tour, 100% refund (minus possible bank fees).
- Cancellation between 72 and 24 hours before tour, 50% refund (minus possible bank fees).
- Cancellation within 24 hours before tour, no refund.
Vous devez être enregistré pour donner votre avis sur cette prestation