After your 2CV ride, enjoy the charming place of musée du quai Branly, an exceptional place dedicated to the arts and civilizations of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.
At the end of your ride, you will be dropped off by your driver at musée du quai Branly, where you will enjoy a lunch at Café Branly (starter/main course ou main course/desert + drink + café), and the visit of Plateau des Collections.Lunch is served from noon to 2:00pm. You can have your lunch before or after your visit of Musée du Quai Branly.
60€/pers (3 pers per 2CV)
DeparturePlace de la Concorde, in front of Tuileries Garden entrance.
Departure very half-hour between 9 am and 4pm
45 min ride + lunch + visit
- All our tours are commentated.
- All our chauffeurs are polite, cultivated, elegant (dressed by Saint-James) and pleasant.
- All our chauffeurs have a great knowledge of Paris and its heritage.
- They have real welcoming skills and motivation to make you (re)discover this magical city.
- Our tours are available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- All our 2CVs are convertible.
- We have a large choice of colors, we will try and do our best to meet your demands.
- Each 2CV can welcome up to 3 passengers.
- For all of our tours, we guarantee one or more private 2CVs.
- Our rates are applicable for individual reservations (up to 9 people).
- Everyday of the year except the 14th of July and other special events.
- Cancellation 72 hours before tour, 100% refund (minus possible bank fees).
- Cancellation between 72 and 24 hours before tour, 50% refund (minus possible bank fees).
- Cancellation within 24 hours before tour, no refund.